Monday, October 15, 2012

Street Trends

Lately I've been reading tons of blogs and watching countless hours of YouTube videos I've seen a pattern of things that seems to be trending that I am totally in love with.

Here are a few of my favorite!!!


Spikes & Studs- I know that spike have been around for a while now but lately I feel like they are really everywhere and on everything.



One of my very favorite trends that I continue to see are these!!


Thin Above the knuckle ring!!!
They are a little hard to find but with enough google searching you can find some that are decently priced. I have yet to find them in stores.

Another favorite trend of mine is ...DEFINED EYEBROWS.
I'm currently working on this trend. lol


Oh and of course a bright/ bold lip... which is one that I have dared to try!



And last but not least the SOCK BUN TREND!!!
This trend has blown up... you will find everyone sporting a cute sock bun this fall!!!




What are some trends your seeing on the internet or the streets??

No comments:

Post a Comment