Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm Back!! Forreal this time.

I've gone back and forth in my head about whether or not I wanted to continue blogging. I find it really hard to find time to sit down and post, the days when I used to chill on my couch and blog are long GONE!!!

I've come to realize that I really miss blogging, I miss not having a place to write, I miss recording my life and all the things I enjoy.

I read blogs almost everyday and I love to see what people are up too, I love to read about all the good finds and products, and recently I've really been into DIY and home improvements (thanks to pinterest).

So the directions of my blog here on out might be something different and some what all over the place (since that's really what my life has been like these last 8-9 months, all over the place).

But now that my life seems like it's settling down and my days feel a bit more normal and relaxed I am dedicating myself to some blogging.

I am not going to go back and time and try to remember all that has happened since i've left the blogging world but I will give everyone a little update.


Since the last time I blogged:

The hubs and I bought our first house three months ago.. ( I'll share more pic of the inside later)


My baby boy Mason has grown up so fast and he's already ONE!
He had a Mustache Party


I'll leave you with that for now!!!

I hope you stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment